Extension Leads & Reels For Sale in South Africa
EUROLUX 10m Closed Extension Reel, 2800W, 1 x 5A Schuko, 2 x 16A, RedR299.00
EUROLUX 10m Extension Lead, 2 x 16A, WhiteR209.00
EUROLUX 20m Extension Lead, 2 x 16A, WhiteR379.00
EUROLUX 20m Extension Reel, 2 x 10A, BlackR499.00
EUROLUX 30m Extra Strong Steel Extension Reel, 2 x 16A, BlackR1,349.00
EUROLUX 30m Steel Extension Reel, 2 x 10A, BlackR949.00
EUROLUX 3m Extension Lead, 2 x 10A, WhiteR69.00
EUROLUX 5m Extension Lead, 2 x 10A, WhiteR89.00
EUROLUX 5m Extension Lead, 2 x 16A, WhiteR129.00
In the event that the appliance that needs to be connected to the mains is far from it, specially designed power extenders on the coil are used for this. They are mainly used on construction sites, in the garden to connect electrical equipment. Structurally, they are a block with sockets, a cable, as well as the housing in which they are placed.
- for gardening – an example is power extension cords on a coil for lawn mowers. A design feature is a remote outlet. This guarantees the convenience of working with all electrical appliances that need to be moved around the working area.
- for work in difficult conditions – for this there are models equipped with special sockets with protective covers. Thanks to them, the extension cord can be used in places with a high content of dust in the air lags.
- for remote work – such models are a case with built-in sockets on which the cable is wound. There are various modifications with the case. There are also extensions on the metal case (GLANZEN EB-50-009), which increases its service life in comparison with plastic housing.
- Voltage – measured in volts and shows that this model works from a single-phase network (at 220 V).
- Cable length – varies from 10 to 60 m. From the presented assortment it is easy to choose a model with the required value of the wire length.
- The number of sockets – determines how many electrical appliances can be connected to the extension cord at a time. There are different models with the number of sockets from 1 to 4.
- Cable – mainly for extension cords, a flexible type of PVA cable is used, which is a multi-wire copper core. They differ in the number of cores (there are 2 and 3-core wires) and the cross-section of the wire (0.75 mm, 1 mm and 1.5 mm). However, there are models with a power cable with rubber insulation KG.
- Maximum load – measured in kilowatts and determines the highest total power of devices that can be connected to the network using a specific model.